Search for:
kralbetz.com1xbit güncelTipobet365Anadolu Casino GirişMariobet GirişSupertotobet mobil girişBetistbahis.comSahabetTarafbetMatadorbetbeylikdüzü korsan taksiBetturkey
Family of Sikh priest appeal for help to find street attacker | UK News

The family of a “loving and caring” Sikh priest left with life-changing brain injuries after an attack in Manchester city centre have appealed to the public for help in catching his attacker.

The 62-year-old was left unconscious in the middle of Tib Street after the assault on Thursday 23 June 2022, and he still remains in hospital.

The force has now released CCTV footage, along with pictures of a man and woman who they believe may be able to help with the investigation.

A statement from the victim’s family said the husband and father had lived in the city for 37 years and “worked long hours every day to help his children live the life he never got to”.

But they said he had been “left for dead on the bustling streets of Manchester, a route he has walked home every day, while people watched on”.

The force has also released images of two people they hope can help with the investigation
Image:
The force has also released images of two people they hope can help with the investigation

The family added that he had had his life “tragically altered forever when a thug cowardly committed this heinous act, leaving him in a pool of blood with catastrophic permanent life-changing brain damage and walked away as if it was normal behaviour”.

They said: “We appeal to anyone who knows anything or knows the offender to come forward – it is more than two months since the incident, and we are no closer to finding them and bringing them to justice for their actions.

“Our husband/father lives in a hospital bed with life-changing injuries, not knowing what the future holds.

“Please, please act today not out of hate but to stop this happening again to someone else and tearing another family apart, as we would not wish this anguish on anyone else”.

Greater Manchester Police were called to the scene by the North West Ambulance Service shortly before 6.30pm.

After reviewing CCTV, officers saw the victim had been assaulted by an unknown male close to the junction with Hilton Street.

The offender then fled the scene on foot, turning left onto Oldham Street.

Detective Inspector Mark Astbury, of Longsight CID, said: “We took the decision to release the CCTV footage with the family’s permission, simply to show the severity and mindlessness of this attack and why we need to make sure the offender is found and faces the consequences of his appalling actions”.

Anyone with information, or who may recognise the man or woman pictured, is asked to contact Greater Manchester Police on 0161 856 6049 or report it online at www.gmp.police.uk.

Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Family of Olivia Pratt-Korbel appeal for help to find out ‘who took our baby away from us’ | UK News

The family of nine-year-old Olivia Pratt-Korbel have appealed for people to “do the right thing” to help find out “who took our baby away from us”.

Olivia was shot in her home in Liverpool on Monday night and a huge murder investigation is now under way to track down her killer.

In a statement, her family praised their “unique, chatty, nosey little girl” who was “adored by everyone who knew her”.

They called on anyone with information about what happened to Olivia to come forward, saying it is not about being a “snitch” or a “grass”.

Police say officers are pursuing a “number of very positive lines of inquiry” as they hunt the gunman.

Olivia was shot dead by a masked attacker while inside her home in Kingsheath Avenue, in the Dovecot area of the city.

Two Everton FC players, along with manager Frank Lampard, have called on communities to come together.

Olivia Pratt-Korbel live updates: Police send direct message to gunman, saying ‘we will find you’

Her family said: “Liv was a unique chatty, nosey little girl who broke the mould when she was born. She loved life and all it had to offer.

“Liv loved dressing up and was very particular on how she was dressed, like any other little girl she loved doing her makeup and nails, she was nine going on 19.

“Liv was adored by everyone who knew her and would instantly make friends with anyone and everyone. She was often seen going up and down the street on her new bike she had just got for her birthday.

“Although her life was short, her personality certainly wasn’t and she lived it to the most she could, and would blow people away with her wit and kindness.

“We as a family are heartbroken and have lost a huge part of our life.

“If anyone knows anything, now is the time to speak up. It is not about being a ‘snitch’ or a ‘grass’, it is about finding out who took our baby away from us. Please do the right thing.”

Please use Chrome browser for a more accessible video player

Olivia murder: ‘We will find you’

The gunman involved in Olivia’s killing was chasing 35-year-old convicted burglar Joseph Nee, who ran into the terraced house to get away from the shooter.

Giving an update on the investigation into the “brutal, callous, thoughtless attack” on Thursday, Merseyside Police Detective Chief Superintendent Mark Kameen said the man had failed to hand himself in.

“My message to him remains the same: We will not rest until we find you – and we will find you,” he said.

Officers from Merseyside Police have been carrying out a series of raids targeting gun crime in the city – as tributes continue to pour in for the schoolgirl.

Everton FC player Tom Davies said tragedies like Olivia’s killing “are occurring far too often”.

He added: “Enough is enough. Our communities need to come together now more than ever.

“If you know anything about the incident, please let the authorities know. Gun and knife crime is no part of our city. So please, let’s come together to help stop this.”

Teammate Connor Coady said: “We need to show strength in our community and say, enough is enough. Whose side are you on?”

Team manager Frank Lampard added: “Keeping quiet is not an option. Enough is enough. Whose side are you on?”

George Jack Temperley-Wells: Appeal to find boy, 4, missing after travelling to Turkey from Darlington in June | UK News

Police have appealed for urgent assistance to help locate a four-year-old boy from Darlington is missing, according to police.

George Jack Temperley-Wells is believed to have gone from Darlington to the Antalya area in Turkey with his mother, Brogan Elizabeth Temperley, on 29 June 2022.

Durham Police said they will have likley spent time with George’s father, Scott Nigel Wells in Turkey.

George has red hair, a pale complexion and dark eyes.

Ms Temperley, 28, is described as of slim build with long dark hair and dark eyes.

The four-year-old was last seen in the Marina area of Antalya.

Police said officers have serious concerns for his welfare and need to locate him urgently and speak to Ms Temperley.

Anyone who is in contact with her is asked to encourage her to contact the authorities in Turkey or the UK immediately to confirm her whereabouts and/or seek assistance to return home.

https://twitter.com/DurhamPolice/status/1557387226547363840/photo/2
Image:
George is believed to have travelled to the Antalya area of Turkey with his mother Brogan (right)

If you are in the United Kingdom, please call Durham Constabulary on 101, quoting incident number 325 of June 30.

If you are in Turkey, please either attend a local police station or call their emergency number on 112 / 115.

Owami Davies: Fifth man arrested over disappearance of student nurse as Met Police renew appeal | UK News

A fifth man has been arrested over the disappearance of student nurse Owami Davies, with the Met Police renewing their appeal for information a month on from the last confirmed sighting of her.

The police have now arrested five people – two on suspicion of murder and three on suspicion of kidnap.

The most recent arrest was a 33-year-old man held on suspicion of kidnap on Saturday.

Four of those arrested have since been released on bail.

Owami was last seen in the early hours of 7 July as she walked along Derby Road, West Croydon.

She had left her family home in Grays, Essex three days earlier.

Owami Davies left her family home on July 4 and was last seen just after midnight on Derby Road

Detective Chief Inspector Nigel Penney, who is leading the investigation, said: “This is a complex ongoing investigation involving a significant number of officers.

“We are working tirelessly to follow every line of enquiry, including extensive CCTV trawls, as we continue to search for Owami.

“We are now a month on from the last confirmed sighting of her. I cannot imagine what that time has been like for her family. We continue to provide them with whatever support we can.

“I am grateful for the help we have received from the public so far, but I must again appeal for anyone who has information – however insignificant they believe it might be – to get in touch.”

The Met’s Specialist Crime Command is leading the investigation to establish what has happened to Owami.

Anyone with information has been urged to contact the incident room on 020 8721 4622.

Man shot dead at gathering in Waltham Forest in ‘reckless act of violence’ named as police appeal for witnesses | UK News

A man who was fatally shot in Waltham Forest at a gathering of up to 100 people has been named by police.

Two men checked themselves into hospital following the incident, with Sam Brown, 28, dying from gunshot injuries.

His family has been informed.

A second man in his 30s has been discharged from hospital after suffering from stab wounds.

Officers were called to Cheney Row Park in Waltham Forest shortly after midnight on Sunday morning, after reports of shots being fired.

DCI Kelly Allen of Specialist Crime at the Metropolitan Police said: “My heart goes out to the family of Sam, who has lost his life in this reckless act of violence. I can assure them of my total dedication, and that of my team, to ensuring that they get justice.

“I believe there were 50 to 100 people gathered in and around Cheney Row Park at the time of the shooting with music playing. I urgently need to speak with everyone who was at that event – even if you do not believe you saw anything significant, you need to come forward and speak with officers.

“There will have been footage and images captured at the event, and we need to see these. Please ensure that all such material is saved – we will provide a link for it to be uploaded shortly.

“To anyone considering whether or not to come forward to police, I ask you to put yourself in the position of the victim’s grieving mother and father this morning. They deserve answers.

“And whoever took a gun to a gathering like this does not deserve your protection, nor do they deserve to be free to inflict further harm on others. Please do the right thing and make contact today.”

Anyone with information is asked contact police on 101, quoting reference 267/24jul – or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.