Search for:
kralbetz.com1xbit güncelTipobet365Anadolu Casino GirişMariobet GirişSupertotobet mobil girişBetistbahis.comSahabetTarafbetMatadorbethack forumBetturkeyXumabet GirişrestbetbetpasGonebetBetticketTrendbetistanbulbahisbetixirtwinplaymegaparifixbetzbahisalobetaspercasino1winorisbetbetkom
KSI vs Tommy Fury: YouTuber to fight unbeaten boxer in Manchester | Ents & Arts News

YouTuber KSI will fight boxer Tommy Fury in Manchester later this year.

The 30-year-old internet star, founder of Prime energy drinks, has fought in the ring before – but this will be his first bout since taking a break from the limelight after using a racist slur in an online video.

Fury, the brother of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, has already fought a YouTube celebrity this year, beating Jake Paul in Saudi Arabia in February.

The Manchester fight will take place at the AO Arena on 14 October.

KSI, real name Olajide Olatunji, has admitted it will be “the toughest fight in the influencer boxing scene”.

He has previously fought Jake Paul’s brother Logan, another YouTuber, who will fight at the same event against an unannounced opponent set to be revealed in the coming days.

Read more:
KSI falls foul of advertising rules
US regulator asked to investigate Prime drinks

Youtube personality Logan Paul of the U.S., interacts with fans during a Prime soft drink promotional event in Copenhagen, Denmark, June 27, 2023. Ritzau Scanpix/Ida Marie Odgaard via REUTERS ATTENTION EDITORS - THIS IMAGE WAS PROVIDED BY A THIRD PARTY. DENMARK OUT. NO COMMERCIAL OR EDITORIAL SALES IN DENMARK.
Image:
Logan Paul will also fight at the event

Fury dismisses ‘joke’ YouTube fighters

Fury has described the upcoming bout as “easy money” and said he will knock KSI out “inside four rounds”.

The 24-year-old, who starred in Love Island in 2019, has won all nine of his professional fights – four by knockout.

He told Sky Sports earlier this year that YouTubers-turned-fighters like KSI and the Pauls “are a bit of a joke”.

“All these guys are the same to me,” he said.

“I’m used to growing up fighting against proper boxers.”

Please use Chrome browser for a more accessible video player

February: Scuffles at Fury and Paul weigh-in

Fight won’t be professionally sanctioned

KSI, who first rose to fame playing the FIFA video game for an online audience, is a regular on the popular Sidemen YouTube channel, which has nearly 19 million subscribers.

October’s fight is being organised by his Misfits Boxing label and will be broadcast by DAZN.

However, the fight has not been sanctioned by the British boxing regulator as a professional match – and KSI lacks a professional licence in the UK.

Only one of his previous fights has been professionally sanctioned, with the others all exhibitions.

His bout with Fury has instead been sanctioned by the Professional Boxing Association, but it won’t count towards either fighter’s professional record.

Nicola Bulley: YouTuber Dan Duffy arrested and fined after searching for missing woman | UK News

A YouTuber has been fined after joining the search for Nicola Bulley.

Dan Duffy, 36, posted a video of himself being arrested by Lancashire Police officers on his YouTube channel called Exploring with Danny.

He has posted a number of videos on TikTok since Ms Bulley went missing on 27 January, as well as on his YouTube channel, which has 206,000 subscribers.

Lancashire Police said he was handed a fixed penalty notice under section 4 of the Public Order Act: fear or provocation of violence.

Read more on Nicola Bulley:
Missing woman’s reputation ‘destroyed’ by police, says ex-detective
Timeline – what were Nicola Bulley’s last movements?

In the arrest video, Mr Duffy said: “Hi guys, I’m being arrested on a public order offence. They’ve had an allegation.

“As you all know I was in the search to find the missing woman Nicola but this is what this country’s turning into.

“No freedom of speech.”

In previous clips posted to his channel, Mr Duffy said he joined the search because he “wants some answers” and there are “a lot of conspiracy theories flying around on the internet”.

He also said that he had “actually been in people’s back gardens at night-time with torches”.

Nicola Bulley
Image:
Nicola Bulley has been missing since 27 January

Police said no other person had been handed a fixed penalty notice in relation to the search.

Are armchair detectives hindering the case?

In a statement, police said: “A 36-year-old man from Darwen was arrested under Section 4 of the Public Order Act – Fear/Provocation of Violence.

“He was given a Fixed Penalty Notice.”